fredag 27. april 2012

Long time! Been busy working and scouting!


Hey guys! I haven't got the time to blog for a whole week now... And I can't do it this weekend either... Because I'm going to a scouting competition this weekend! I'll be one of those who sits on the posts and check how the different teams is doing their part.
The reason I'm telling you this is because I'll try my best to take some photos this weekend! I dont really know how much time I'll have, but I will try!

It's a long time since my last post, thats because I have been so busy working and preparing for this trip we're having this weekend.

Thought I could share some photos from earlier scout trips with you!


This is a little taste of what scouting is about! Not nearby the half of it, but still something!
So I will see what I can take of pictures this weekend, check out agian sunday night! I'll also tell you with place our scout groups managed to take! Have a good weekend! :)

1 kommentar: