søndag 15. april 2012

Fun with water and balloons!


Hey! Im going to show you a photo I took i while ago! I'ts a balloon filled with water that gets caught in the moment it breaks by a sharp needle! This is called high speed photography!

I filled the balloon with water, then I hang it up in the roof in the studio, with a fishing line! Then a sat up the camera on the tripod. When everything was set and done with the fokus, I used a long exposure. About 2 secounds. I used the speedlite to flash the balloon in the perfect moment at the same time as it got broken by the needle! Since the room was dark it was no other light in the picture than the blitz flash!
You have to try this! It takes a lot of tries but totaly worth it!


This picture is also in my PTF project!
Tomorrow im going to work with a logo, for this blog! Edward Karlsen photography is the "name" of this blog! I'll post my favourite logo from tomorrow sometime at school!  So please check again tomorrow to see if you like it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar