lørdag 14. april 2012

Food colour sky!


Hey! Today I took a new picture for my PTF project, with a friend. For you who did not read the start of my blog PTF is a project I have at school, about photography, my theme is water and trying to catch water in so many different ways as possible!
Since water is my theme I thought I could try some food colour skyes in water in a bowl of glass.

I have simply filled up a glass bowl with water and set up a background what was white. Fokused in the middle of the bowl and lightened up the background with a hard blitz and lightened the colour spreading in the water with a soft blitz.
I used Canon EOS 7D, Speedlite 340 EX, Sigma 17-70 to take this photo! :)


Smoke in the water. 

Im gonna blog again tomorow, then you can read about high speed photography!

1 kommentar: