fredag 20. april 2012

HIgh speed water droplets!


Hey again guys!

Today I thought I could show you how to take pictures of water droplets falling into water.
So, probably you have seen this a thousand times from young photographers. This is one of them thousand.

What you do:
                   -Get a bowl of water.
                   -Hang a little something filled with water over the bowl.
                   -Make a tiny hole in the the little something filled with water. Use something small as a needle
                   -Use a pen for example and put exactly where the drops fall.

                   -Have a long shutter speed and use a handheld blitz to lighten the drops while they fall down.

Ofcourse you can use backgrounds to get different colours and so, but I did it the easy way.

This is my ressults!


Nr.1 Two drops
Nr.2 One high


Well, I hope you liked my little inspirational post here! Thanks for reading and I'll post again tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar