torsdag 19. april 2012

Kid portrait!


Hello!

I just did some editing on some photos I took this weekend. Of my stepfather's kid, my step brother.
It's really not easy to take photos of kids, theyre just so fokused of everything else, really hard to capture the moment! But I did my best and I hope you like it!

You know, how hard it is to get someone so young to be consentrated of helping you out if you have a big DSLR aming at them.
So I actually found some good stuff to help me with this on the web, something on this site is pretty obvious but a lot was helping me!:
http://www.photoble.com/photography-tips-tricks/10-tips-on-how-to-photograph-children


Well, this is my ressult! Hope you liked it.


My step little brother. Charming kid with his first tooth lost.

I'll blog again tommorrow, good night!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar