mandag 14. mai 2012

50mm test shots!




Hey guys! I recently tested my new 50mm lens! I didden't come up with a lot of pictures for you, but I have choosen 3 of those I took. Well to be honest only the one in the middle is taken with the 50mm. The two others are taken with my sigma 17-70 lens. Since I'm living kinda outside town on the country its not hard to find beautiful nature. You know Norway has beatiful nature :)

I have started saving money for the Canon 70-200mm 2.8 with or without IS. Not sure if I need IS yet, but wish me luck with the saving, going to take a while...

As you see on the 50mm shot the depth of field is awesome!
Shot on f:1.8. I've heard that this lens struggels with the fokus on 1.8, but I'm not sure if my lens has that problem.

If you have any ideas to something I can do different that would be very nice. Thanks for reading my posts

Well anyways this is my ressults! Hope you like them :)







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar