torsdag 10. mai 2012

Canon EF 50mm 1.8!


Hey guys!
Finally I have bought Canons cheap version of the 50mm, the 1.8 version!
On the internet I have been reading a lot of tests of this lens, and many concludes that this is slow on the focus and not always as sharp as its supposed to be. But I have another opinion!  I think the lens rocks!
Even though it's cheap doesn't mean it sucks, almost everyone that I know with this interest has this lens. The 1.4 version is probably allot better but I don't think I need that yet anyways:)

I haven't been photographing a lot lately because of work so I don't really have any good pictures that I have taken with the 50mm... yet. But Ill try soon to take some time and use it for just photo!


High res. pic from 


Thanks for reading and Ill blog again soon! Hopefully as soon as possible, I'm dying to test my lens for real!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar